Monday, July 18, 2011

CALLED.

I am CALLED. 


Sometimes I find myself just slacking & putting that to the side. but the truth is, that's one of the most important things. The LORD has called me as his child, to go and make disciples of all men, sharing the Good News! Why would I think I can just get out of that and not do my part? Why would I let my FATHER, brothers, & sisters down? 


Today the LORD has really spoken to me about that. Saying, "SARAH, my daughter, you have what these people are SO hungry for! You have ME, now GO and share that with the world! Go give that to these desperate people. So that they can live an abundant life with ME. They want what you HAVE! GO!"


I love being told to GO, I want the LORD to send me all over this world into ALL the nations! But He doesn't mean just go all over the world, He calls us right here in our "home." He calls us here in Franklin, Thompson Station, Spring Hill & Columbia, to GO & be His light! 


I just encourage you to be asking the LORD to examine your heart & asking him to give you opportunities to be HIS light! Ask for knowledge & discernment in all situations. & continue to ask the LORD to give you purpose & opportunities to speak of HIM throughout each day! I promise you HE will not let you down :)


We all have to be all about sharing our faith! Be telling the world, your family, & your friends about the ONE who changed your life forever, the LIVING Hope, & the ONE to continues to fill us up daily! Take your passion for the LORD outside of the church walls & give it to the hungry world! Just as HE has a purpose for the sun to rise, HE has a huge purpose for your life! 


"The whole world either has what you have or they need what you have!"


The LORD is working mightily in my life, & I pray HE is doing the same in yours. Seek His face daily & He will begin to reflect off of you! Allow the beauty of the LORD to reflect through you daily! :)


-Sarah



1 comment:

  1. I'm assuming that this picture was from your recent trip to MX. I'm glad you answered the call and i'm glad that it went well and that I was in a very small way able to financially contribute to all the lives that were touched. Keep up the great work. God bless. -chris

    ReplyDelete