Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm getting old.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
He knew me before I was formed!! I can't believe 19 years has passed. It's weird to think that next year, I will not be a "teen" anymore! Scary!! But I Thank the Lord for 19 years...and many more to come! I have enjoyed spending my "18th" year learning and growing in the Lord and I pray that I continue to do that! Nothing better than that, promise :) The Lord has opened so many doors and provided so many opportunities for the years to come, I am so excited for it all! 

This birthday was a little different. It was the first one away from my family. They came up this past weekend to visit for a "birthday weekend." It was good to spend time with them! I enjoyed going to dinner and Starbucks with them! Oh, and Texas Roadhouse thinks the "birthday girl" should sit on a saddle while they sing to her. Awesome! haha :)

Haley and Lauren decorated my room!!


This year, a group of friends and I went to Chilis for dinner then made cupcakes!! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends at school, I do know what I would have done without them!!
Friends at dinner!






























Thank You Lord for giving me another year of life. God thank You for all the people who have remembered and blessed me today. Lord thank You for all the experiences this past year held. Thank You for times of success this year which will always be happy memories, but also for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and my huge need for You. God thank You for times of joy and times of sadness which drove me to You Lord! I pray You forgive me for the time I wasted this past year and the chances I failed to take. God I just pray that I do not hold back as I begin a "new" year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it all bring all the Glory to YOU! MERCI JEZI!

No comments:

Post a Comment